WEDDING DJ INVERNESS
We are YOUR first choice Wedding DJ across Inverness and the Highlands!
“I just wanted to say thank you so much for doing our wedding, we had an absolutely fantastic evening, combined ceilidh and popular music throughout the night, Everyone we have talked to has said what a great night we had and we know its because of you being there. Dressed smartly and professional, and immediately at ease as soon as you introduced yourself, Thank you so much for helping to make our day as perfect as we imagined it”
We have performed at many venues over the years in Inverness and throughout the Highlands.
With Fresh Entertainments, Wedding DJ Inverness and the Highlands, you are safe in the knowledge that you are in the hands of wedding specialists. We are wedding experts and invest in top of the range equipment and training. We attend many courses throughout the year to enhance our service and entertainment to ensure we leave you with happy and fun memories of your wedding entertainment!
We are one of the few wedding DJ entertainment companies in Scotland to have ever been nominated for two VOWS awards.
With Fresh Entertainments you receive:
* A pre wedding meeting with our events co-ordinator to discuss your vision for your entertainment. A further meeting with your entertainer is also included.
* A signed contract for peace of mind.
* An online planner to assist you in the planning of your music and entertainment timeline.
* A professional, experienced wedding DJ.
* The best sound and lighting equipment.
* A FUN, MEMORABLE & UNIQUE wedding experience.
Some of the many wedding venues in Inverness-shire we have entertained at include:
Mercure Hotel, Kingmills, The Caledonian Hotel, The Cove, Rocpool Reserve, Culloden House, The Maple Court Hotel, Bunchrew House Hotel, Glenmoriston Town House Hotel, Waterside Hotel, Glen Mhor Hotel, The Royal Highland Hotel, The Beaufort Hotel, Castle Stuart, Novar Estate, Clubhouse Hotel, Knockomie Hotel, Loch Insh,
Make sure you download our wedding brochure by clicking here